Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Here we go!

     HELLO!  Welcome to the Antonucci Family Blog!  Pretty sure WE/I said we would never do a blog....but here we are!  Even if nobody reads it, I thought it would be a cool way to document all of the exciting things going on with our family.  Between both Anthony and I working (Anthony as an Account Manager for Aerotek and myself working as a Corporate Recruiter for Target plus owning my photography company) I'm not sure how often Addalyn who is almost 2, and our new addition, Anthony, will allow us to spend blogging!

     We have A LOT of big changes coming our way with expecting Anthony Angelo Antonucci IV at the beginning of June and getting ready to move into the house we just built within the next week!  We are just hoping that the move doesn't put me into labor!  Thanks for stopping by...I'll try and make my posts as interesting as possible.  We are so lucky to have such amazing family and friends!  Love you guys!




 Quick History:
  • Anthony and Kristyn met in 2002 while working together at the Lawrence Country Club and began dating in the summer of 2003
  • We both graduated from the University of Kansas (Go Jayhawks!)
  • We got engaged in the summer of 2006 and married on August 4, 2007
  • Addalyn was born on May 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment