Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Friday, June 3, 2011

Addalyn Turns 2!

I can't believe my little baby is already 2!  It is crazy to see how much she has changed even in the past couple of weeks.  She is developing a mind of her own.  We didn't get to celebrate her birthday on the actual day because it was moving day and Mommy had to go to the hospital due to kidney stones. :(  I am so glad we got to celebrate the next weekend!  At 2, Addalyn is LOVING Minnie Mouse.  I think she received half of all the Minnie stuff at the Disney Store thanks to Grammy, Mommy, and Daddy.  She just had her 2 year check up and was not a fan but I am glad to report that she is in the 75% percentile in height, weight, and head size.  She is also starting to put together sentences (including Stop It!).  It is never a dull moment in our house and I am so proud of the little girl she is growing up to be.  WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment