Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Monday, June 30, 2014

Letter to my FIVE year old Addalyn.


To my beautiful five year old,

                WOW.... I cannot believe you are five.  Your first birthday was a tough one and five is another rough one because it marks you getting ready for a new adventure in heading off to school.  It's so funny, when I was in the trenches of those first months that you were a newborn being sleep deprived, learning what it was like to take care of a REAL human.... five seemed like an eternity away.  I remember my co-worker had a son that was going to kindergarten right after you were born and him saying, "this will you before you know it".... but I didn't believe him.  
                Now here we are.  You have grown into the coolest person I know.  You are sassy but not in a bratty way, in a way which shouts your personality and gives way to the confidence within yourself that you have.  YOU.CRACK.ME.UP.  You are so funny, goofy, loving, and caring all wrapped in to one.  I love watching you dance.  Everytime I watch you I get a little teary eyed, not because I'm sad, but SO proud (or your faces are so stinking funny or you are shaking your booty so hard that I'm laughing so hard my eyes tear).  You really still are not to big into school... you have other things you want to see and do.  This is something that we are going to have to work on this year.  Being social and making people laugh is more your thing.  You are so creative, numbers and letters just aren't on your radar!  You also make up the funniest songs.... you are constantly singing... it's a little shaky at the moment but the words are what is the best part!  You sing the randomest things and you sing VERY loud...love it.
             You are beyond caring.  You are very sensitive and make sure to take care of your brother, the dogs, your friends.  You are great about cleaning, using your manners, and (most of the time) doing the right things.

               Right now you have such an interest in heaven and have lots of questions about it.  I love how your catholic preschool has already sparked a spiritual interest in you.  The other day you were asking me about heaven and what people do up there all day.  I told you I was not sure but it was magical what ever it is.... you told me you can't wait to go and that you are going to drink coffee 
alllllll day long!
               Happy 5th Birthday!  I love you so much and cannot wait to see what this year brings.  
Love you most!
              
FIVE YEAR OLD STATS:
Height:
Weight: 46 Pounds
Eyes:  Dark green, just like your dads
Hair: Long, light brown
Favorite Food: Chicken nuggets, fries, sandwiches, eggs, anything sweet, fruits, veggies
Favorite Song: Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepson 
Favorite Movie: Frozen 






No comments:

Post a Comment