Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Aye! It's the Antonuccis

Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Father's Day Anthony!


Happy Father's Day to my handsome hubby!  I am so glad that I get to navigate this life with you!  I'm so proud of the dad you have become and can't thank you enough for going through the crazy past few months with me.  I am also so proud of you for going after what you want at work and making it happen.  One day this will help to show our kids that if you want something bad enough...  go after it and make it happen.  I may not tell you often enough how much I love you.  I'm lucky to have you as my bff.  I'm so glad that we can still sit on the patio and talk for hours.  Your kiddos adore you.  I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day.... you deserve it.  I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us and our beautiful family.  Love you the most.  Smooch!










No comments:

Post a Comment